Valentines Winner!

Thank you so much to all of you who stopped by our Valentines Party over the weekend (literally in the thousands)!  I don't know about you but I'm still working my way through all the links.  We'll leave the button on the sidebar for a bit so you can continue to browse all the gorgeous vintage and handmade items.

I thought I'd just share a few of the pretties that I noticed out there in blogland while I was going through the links...

Glitter Hearts at Glitter & Roses


Romantic Ribbon adorned frame at Purple Chocolate Home


Love Banner at Saltbox In The Country

And one of my personal favs...
Romantic Fabric Collage at Kelly Deal

There's so many incredibly talented bloggers out there!  I'm glad that I didn't have to select a winner based on who is the best.  Whew - that would be a tough choice!  Thankfully, our winner was selected by the Random Blessing Generator.  I entered everyone who linked up as well as everyone who left comments.

And our winner of the Valentine Cone & Kit is
 
 
 
Join us on the last weekend of every month as we host an Un-Commonplace Theme Party. 
Next month's theme:  Pretty Tutorials
Pin It button on image hover